I don’t know how this happened so quickly but I have been nominated by the lovely Miss Addy M for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thankyou! You can check out her blog here. It’s kind of a tag thing as well as being nominated so I’ll just go ahead and copy down the rules… *click, copy, paste*
So here is how it all works:
- First you must thank the person(s) who nominated you
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post (see above)
- Share seven (7) things about you
- Pass the award to seven (7) nominees
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
So here goes.. seven things about me:
- I’m 5’6″ … on a good day, more like 5’4″/5″
- I have a minor obsession with Harry Potter (my boyfriend wouldn’t tell you to scratch the minor bit if he knew what was good for him). I’ve read the whole series of books at least 3 times, watched the films in chronological order at least twice a year since the first one was released and even have a necklace with the Deathly Hallows symbol on it. Luckily for me, being a Potterhead is kinda sorta mainstream in the UK now. Unluckily for me it makes me seem quite strange that I’m the only one out of my friends who cried when I didn’t get a Hogwarts letter of acceptance on my 11th birthday (yes I know, absolutely tragic)
- Oh! Optimum time to introduce my boyfriend. We’ve been together almost 3 and a half years and amazingly neither of us has tried to kill the other yet. He’s away from home a lot training to be a pilot, which was one of the reasons I set up this blog – to keep me occupied!
- I loathe physical exercise. If you watch Made in Chelsea an apt phrase to coin here would be “I’m not one for physical exercise darling” Mark Vandelli circa 2013. Whilst I’m blessed with a size 8/10 body and not having to do any exercise, so be it! The only exercise I actually enjoy involves sitting down – cycling and horse-riding – so I guess that’s kind of cheating anyway!
- I love seafood. My absolute favourite meal is pan fried salmon with long grain rice, sweetcorn, mangetout, runner beans, peas and broad beans with a large dollop of sweet chilli sauce on the side. Mmm MMMM.
- I have a little pug, called Cissy, who is my pride and joy. When I’m not working we are glued together at the hip; she’ll even follow me up and down the washing line if I’m pegging out washing. We have breakfast together in the morning.. and yes I must confess to “accidentally” dropping small crumbs of toast on the floor for her to hoover up. Oh come on, she’s so cute!
- I have a phobia that my eyebrows aren’t straight. I’ll constantly check them and run my finger over them in the day time. I think it stems from my Grandad’s big bushy brows that enter the room a few seconds before he does. Oh, and I also had a professional photograph done and when we got the prints back there were just a couple of eyebrow hairs pointing down in each one. Needless to say, none were ever displayed on the mantelpiece!
I hope you enjoyed those 7 somewhat random facts about me. Now for my 7 nominees:
- Style & Then Some
- Behind the Scenes Beauty
- April is My Name
- Bella NYC
- Tried and Tested
- Curvaceous Girl Blog
So, excuse me but I now have to go and inform these lovely ladies that they have been nominated by moi. If you haven’t read their stuff before I’d heartily recommend a peruse of their blogs.
Hope you enjoyed reading and see you in my next post!
Love, Bonnie xx